MyNugs

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

first toke, i mean post.



I was first recommended for medical marijuana 3 years ago because i suffered from insomnia when i was younger and was prescribed opiates to help me sleep, got off of them when i was 14 and realized the only way i go to sleep without the pills was after smoking some pot.

Because my parents did not approve of me smoking i had to wait until i turned 18 to become medical. Now i don't have to go to south central to get my medicine i could go down the street, or grow my own.

And i want to take pics of what i'm smoking and share it with you guys.


I started I'm running low and don't want to post a pic of some straggler buds so here's some pics of my buddies SSH outdoor from last sept. just before harvest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those plants dont even look close to harvest

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol rx cheap tramadol no rx - cheap tramadol