MyNugs

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Maui Wowie x Afghooey


Oh man...I can't believe it's been 9 months since I've posted anything. I had so much shit come up over the last few months it's been hectic. A new woman in my life, i moved to a new place, got a new job. And completely forgot about my nugs. I'm back and I hope there's still some of you who check back here. If i start slacking please email me and talk some shit and I'll be on it. I got some video's and some rad nugs up my sleeve so I'll stop boring you with my crap and get back to the good stuff!

This strain is a cross of the famous "Maui Wowie" and Afghooey which is an Afghani cross with Goo. This strain is very fruity and has a heavy medicinal taste on top of it all almost like cough syrup. This is a strain i love to smoke when I'm sick with the Irish flu, Nothing gets rid of a hangover better. It's usually very sticky and pretty dark in color. This batch was a bit different than most because it was Afghani dominant and completely organic! The downside is the effect goes away very quickly. So be ready to smoke alot of this stuff if you want to stay high. I know i did.

Look: 8.3 Smell: 9.0 Taste: 9.0 High: 6.5 Overall: 8.0

I love all of you! Please check back soon for an update you wont be disappointed.



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Bob Bless. I still got faith in mynugs haha.

Anonymous said...

Yay for my nugs, back on the track with the ganja express

Anonymous said...

nICE TO SEE YA back!!!!!!
SmUGG

Anonymous said...

nICE TO SEE YA back!!!!!!
SmUGG

Anonymous said...

hella nice to see some new posts and have you back, keep it coming

Anonymous said...

hellz yeah man ur back woo. been waiting for the longest!

FSBcrew said...

Anyone know how to get things like this in Tennessee? Speciffically in Nashville.

Anonymous said...

2008 need an update hella quick. Nugs from the Bay. this site is clean.

Anonymous said...

hey is this a sitiva or indica blend or both?

Anonymous said...

Buy marijuana, cannabis oil, kush, 420 ,weed here without prescription at www.medsshop.org
We are a group of growers dedicated to providing you with best quality of medical marijuana strains . For over 4 years we have been helping people buy the very best marijuana strains ie the world’s best weed strains. Our strains are grown indoor only and we sell at affordable prices. We offer shipping and delivery within the US, Europe and Canada. Long term and regular buyers are given great discount. Same day delivery is guaranteed depending on buyers location. Maximum delivery time out state is 48hrs

www.medsshop.org
Tel: 720 523 5833
Email: medsshop24hours@gmail.com
Email: medsshop24hours@protonmail.com

Jorge said...

Legit Marijuana Grower ✅
Indoors Only 🍁🍁🍁
👌 Grade AA+ 🍁
https://www.medsshop.org/
📞(720) 370-2645 📞📝
Discreet deliveries ✌
throughout AU,UK,USA 📦

MedsShopDelivery said...

High quality CBD oils, marijuana seeds, edibles, rolls, hash, wax, cartridges, and weed for sale at affordable prices.Discreet and swift delivery to your desired destination. Order marijuana products for patients and smokers from the most trusted weed dealer...
For More Inquiries and Prices:

Text/Call: +1 (347) 669-1021

WhatsApp: +1 (469)909-1192

Wickr: medsshopdeliver

Kik: medsshopdelivery

Email: medsshopdelivery@gmail.com